Monday, March 20, 2006

Stupid Cow!

I just love this shit. ~sigh~ Here's her most recent quote and um, it's a tad bit contradictory considering the photographic evidence. British actress ELIZABETH HURLEY has vowed never to succumb to plastic surgery, insisting it makes people look worse than they did before. The 40-year-old ESTEE LAUDER spokesmodel is keen to retain her natural features and age gracefully. And she insists the whole thing is a terrifying gamble. She says, "I'd be too scared to have my face altered surgically in case it looked worse. Most surgery looks pretty bad and I can spot it a mile away."
lip_injections3
(Click to enlarge picture, you can investigate more...)
Yeah she's right, her lips do look "pretty bad". Oh and if y'all are wondering I can't stand this B***H. She's an egotistical judgemental BLEEP. Hmmm.... Me thinking I sound a tad bit angry, but I'm not. Really.

1 Comments:

Blogger 0000 said...

Holy. Shitballs. Ms. Hurley's face is about to melt off.

And V-Becks looks so much cuter with a detectable ammount of body fat on her face and non-crazy lips! I guess severe anorexia depletes your energy too much to crack a smile these days, Posh.

3/20/2006 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home