Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Angelina Jolie Nearing Due Date

Angelina is very close to her mother and she so wanted her to be there for the birth. Angelina has been having regular check-ups at a hospital in Paris and it is expected that she will give birth within the next few weeks.” I just read this on one of my favorite sites and I'm surprised and confused. Are you telling me Angie may have her baby before Katie? Poor , poor pregnant Katie. How much longer must she suffer?
I will keep you updated on all our favorite pregnant ladies...

6 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

Wow... it'll really piss Tom off if Brad and Ang get all the attention before he does! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he arranges for Katie to be induced before Ang can get hers out, controlling little freak that he is. LOL

3/29/2006 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I bet Tom makes Katie jog and do jumping jacks while cleaning the house to get that baby to pop out. I'm sure he's making new signs as we speak!

3/29/2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

You KNOW Tom and Katie are still looking for someone to buy a baby from, because I still don't believe she's really pregnant!

3/29/2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

When is Crazy Holmes due to drop? She's been pregnant for eons now. Maybe the gestation period for women who sell out to a crazy man for a quick buck is different than everyone else.

3/29/2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Have you seen this yet?

http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2006-03-0322-003.shtml

Tribute to Britney giving birth. Funny that she had a PLANNED C-SECTION!

3/29/2006 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

The gestation period of an alien fetus seems to be much longer than a human baby. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Katie's been pregnant much longer than Angie, yet Angie's about to pop any day now, and Katie...she's still waiting for permission from L Ron

3/29/2006 01:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home