Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Brooke Hogan Finds Jessica Simpson "Pompous"...

I'd first like to say that Brooke choose the perfect word, I mean Jessica won't know what the hell she said until someone tells her and what's the chance of that? We've seen the nasty lips... So here's the quote, enjoy... A lot of people think that celebrities are fake and a couple of them are," says daughter Brooke Hogan, a star of MTV's reality show "Hogan Knows Best." "Like that one who just went though a major breakup." You mean Jessica Simpson? "I didn't hit it off with her. … And then there's her sister [Ashlee Simpson]. Ugh. They're both fake." Really, why? "There's a whole list," she tells Chaunce Hayden in Steppin' Out magazine. "Somebody is fake when they act nice to your face, but then talk behind your back. I'm not saying Jessica did that to me, but there's just a pompous way about her. "I hate it when people make things all about them. When people are insecure, they need that." Of course, the Brookester might have an ulterior motive. Asked who the hottest guy in Hollywood is, she replied, "I would have to say [Jessica's ex] Nick Lachey. Not just because of his looks. … He's got a beautiful heart, and he's so genuine."

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I don't care for the way Hulk Hogan's pointing to his daughter's noony!

3/29/2006 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Agreed, Kimmy! It gives me the heebie-geebies when dads parade their daughters like proud pimps. Joe Simpson is guilty of that too. Just.... ewwwww.

3/29/2006 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

It's so wrong. I'm waiting for him to praise his daughters boobs.

Kimmy your right. I didn't even notice that.

3/29/2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

I love how Hogan "pretends" to be all strict on Brooke's attire on the show and then you see her at awards shows lookin like that!

Also, it may not be in her best interest to go trash talking about specific names in the industry, espec since she's still trying to grab her 15 min.

3/29/2006 12:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she is telling the truth I have always thought Jessica looked like one of those snooty bitches

3/29/2006 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home