Friday, March 03, 2006

Meg Ryan Had Some Work Done

I have always loved me some Meg Ryan, at least in the beginning. Now, well, now her walk bothers me and her movie choices leave much to be desired. Forget all that though what I want to point out is Meg's new lips. Why for all that is good in this world, did she choose to do the "Hollywood" thing and put some fat in her lips?! She was so pretty before, so natural and lovely. Now she has ass lips and I'm not happy.
(Pictures from Wed.'s Oprah Interview)
20060301_104_350x263
This photo shows it all folks! Introducing Ass Lips Ryan (Too bad she didn't have a Mc cause that would have been funnier...)
20060301_103_350x263
This photo? Not so bad. We all know why though, right??? Everyone looks "flatter" from the front. I would like to end this post with a message from me. I love "old" school Meg and think she is still a "nice" person and I have no beef with the fact that she left her husband Dennis Quaid, in fact I remind you that he was an alcoholic and she stood by him through that. I will however state that in no way am I okay with the lips. No I can not abide by those surgical nasty ass lips. The end. Richmond from One For The Road
brought the Oprah interview to my attention and Meg's "new" lips. Thank you Richmond. ~wink~

17 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh god! I saw photos of her like a year ago and was like "Mother of God! What did she do to her FACE?!?!" But then I was like, "Oh, its just collegen. Those puppies will probably slowly deflate into a more natural looking state".

Not so much, I see. Not so much. Its a shame.

3/03/2006 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Isn't it though. I do like her but I'm so ashamed of her lips, let those bad boys DEFLATE!

3/03/2006 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

P.S. A rule that I like to live by: If you go on Oprah, you wash/comb your hair.

Its a simple rule, but it tends to be an important one.

3/03/2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

OMG I saw part of that Oprah interview and couldn't stop wincing at not only her lips but her Botoxical face!!

3/03/2006 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jess Riley said...

Another one bites the dust...literally, and she won't even have to move her lips too much to bite that dust from now on. Sheesh.

3/03/2006 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

OH MY!!!

Um, Jessica ANY time you have you some info like that lol feel free to tell me. I post gossip NOT fact. ~grin~

I of course will give you oh knowledgeable one the credit. ~wink~


I didn't notice the transition of her face, cause every since she choose the crappy movies I've lost track of her.

"botoxical" LOL. Cute. Yeah I think her face has had a lot of work done.

3/03/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Poor Meg and her "ass lips."
Lauging my ass off at that one Vi.
That was a good one, my friend.

3/03/2006 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Hey, I am here to help! :) I like Meg but her new lips bugged the crap outta me....

3/03/2006 01:15:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I agree that Meg's face starting getting puffy YET also melting around the time her characters got nauseatingly cute with Tom Hanks.

3/03/2006 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Priscilla Presley and Joan Rivers are still scarier but only marginally.

3/03/2006 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Yeah Priscilla IS a lot scarier and to all you out there, your right. She DOES look like the joker. I've seen her picture around and peoples comments and they all say the same thing, The Joker.

~wink~

3/03/2006 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

One word - hairbrush.
Honey, brush your hair! It's so pretty! Don't leave it all straggly like that.
(can you tell I'm a mom?)
The lips will fade in time, hopefully.
They do look odd.

3/04/2006 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

What a shame. Meg was my all time favorite younger movie actress. Her face portrayed her emotions and she was.. well.. just damn good.
The only thing facial surgery of any sort has done is make surgeons very rich.
I would like to look in a mirror and see the sagging skin gone too.. but if I did it.. it would be done for me and no one else.
The thinking in Hollywood is the young and beautiful get the parts. Well dearie.. learn to write some good scripts for older woman and tell the surgeons to BUTT OUT ! (tiny pun there)

3/04/2006 05:19:00 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

You know, she kind of looks like a younger Michelle Pfieffer now...maybe we need a side by side comparison.

3/04/2006 06:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was so cute and likeable to begin with. It's so sad.

3/04/2006 02:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto.

3/04/2006 07:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/21/2006 07:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home