Friday, March 03, 2006

Update On The Kid Rock & Scott Stapp, Dirty Tape.

It's come to my attention that Kid Rock is indeed honest and disgusting but honest. He as admitted to the sex tape (um, duh!) and said he holds Scott Stapp responsible because it was Scott's tape and he should of kept it safe. All I know is those are the last two guys I would be interested in watching have sex. Can I get a hell NO?! ~shudder~
I stamp this NASTY!
Blurb it baby, blurb it!
According to Rock, Stapp filmed the tape and was in possession of it, although Rock said he hadn't spoken to Stapp since the video was made. "At this point, I don't even care," Rock said, but then added: "If there's money to be made, it's my performance." Stapp thought the tape's appearance was the result of someone conspiring against him. "Obviously someone wants to hurt me and doesn't want me to be successful in my solo career," the singer said. But Rock greeted those words with derision. "This tape gets out, it's your tape and you're (saying) someone's trying to sabotage your career?" he said.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

Oh Stapp, get over yourself! No one's trying to ruin your career - they're trying to ummmm.... MAKE MONEY.

3/04/2006 06:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, color me confused?

Kid Rock and Stapp together on a sex tape, as in ... sans any female participation???

Really?

And if so ... ah ... huh?

3/04/2006 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. THAT my friend would have been EVEN funnier.

No, no it's the two of them being serviced by a bunch of hoochie girls, while on concert together. They are in the same room together but not ,you know, touching each other.

3/05/2006 12:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home