Sunday, March 12, 2006

Where Have You Been All My Life???

So as you all know I had the chance to have lunch with Kelly from Diary of Nello and Lena from Cheeky Lotus. It. Was. A. Blast! I was however worried about a few things: 1. She would be a bitch (I'm just being honest people) 2. She would be quiet and/or shy (She is neither) OR 3. She would be a man (apparently Kelly's hubby thought the same thing about "us") Oh and for your information, y'all she is in deed as pretty as her picture oh and super thin, so you must all hate her, as I do. ~wink~ So as I mentioned I was worried about conversation and hoping that I didn't offend or come off rude (Did I Kelly?), well it was so wonderful to get to know Kelly more. It was great to go in and out of deep meaningful conversation and superficial "I like your jacket" conversation. I know "I", had a great time hanging out and just relaxing without kids or husbands. Oh and it rained towards the end and we froze are buns off, but it was worth it. Thanks for meeting up with us Kelly, hope your evening and visit went well... Oh and I won't tell anyone about your lazy eye and fake boobs, our little secret. ~wink~
No pictures folks, sorry forgot the camera. Shame on me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

I am a little suspicious y'all forgot your camera. I think you are all the same woman, running 3 blogs. Okay, not really, no one is that crazy. Sounds like you had a great time.

OMG I just saw the pic of MJ on the sidebar, I have to go toss up my cookies.

3/12/2006 09:38:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

V - you better post the pic of us together. The natives are getting restless. :)

3/12/2006 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

I think it's great you all were able to meet up. It's neat to put a real,live face with a blog.

I will not venture a guess which animal you represent. I will say, I don't know if plaid would really be your thing, tho. Ha!

3/13/2006 01:19:00 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

I desperately tried to re-vote for my fav Hollywood hunk. It blocked me! I cannot cheat for my secret crush. Ohh, the sadness in my dishonest heart.

3/13/2006 01:33:00 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

both you AND Lena forgot your cameras? I'm so sad!!

I so wish I could have gone to lunch with you girls! You've some of my favorite bloggers!

3/13/2006 06:11:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

:0) I would LOVE to meet you too Marcia, the fact that you live so far away makes me sad. ~sigh~

I think I'd like to be the giraffe but since I'm the biggest of the two, I must be the freaking cow. :0(

3/13/2006 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I am bad about forgetting the camera. I met a message board friend a couple of weeks ago and failed to take pics then too. Duh!!!!

I'm glad you got to meet. :)

3/14/2006 05:03:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I'm so jealous. You ate at the Cheesecake Factory?! Lucky! ;)

3/15/2006 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home