Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's Like Saturday Mornin'...

Good Morning all! Today I actually have something planned. Yeah for me. I am going to meet the lovely Kelly from Diary of Nello with Lena from Cheeky Lotus, we are going for lunch. ~wink~ So because I have to get ready and try to look pretty I'll be posting early today. Today is Saturday so it's time for the "new" results for the poll of the week. With a whopping 42% it seems you guys are as excited as I am to see X-Men 3-Take a Stand (~grin~) and coming in second was Shrek 3 with 27%. I'm not sure why exactly, but I'm guessing it's cause you all are a bunch of kids at heart.
xmen021306

3 Comments:

Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

Oh, luch sounds grand. I need to get out of my pjs....maybe.

We like Shrek 3 because the dialogue is waaaaay better than most of the adult films made these days.

3/11/2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Richmond said...

THere's going to be a Shrek 3? ::yawn:: Bring on the Wolverine, please!

3/11/2006 03:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Is that Kelsey Grammar as Beast? Please no.

3/13/2006 08:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home