Thursday, March 09, 2006

OMG Kill Me If I Post About Britney Again!

I swear to my shoe closet that unless she dies, gets smacked around, or harms her herself somehow, that I WILL NOT post about this trashy hag. I promise. No. Really. I just wanted to post this photo to: A. Let you know that she is in fact NOT pregnant, B. That she looks terrible from the back (Although K. Fed probably could have told us this), & last but not least, C. She is STILL not wearing any F'ing shoes. EWWWW! Jeeze, you'd figure after getting herpes on her feet she would know better by now. Stupid, stupid. dirty. girl. ~sigh~
noshoesAlign Center

6 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

Actually looking at her makes me feel better about myself. If I had photoshop, I stick a "wide load" sticker on her ass!

3/09/2006 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Wow, somehow my self esteem just rose a little. A lot. I guess my backside doesnt look so bad afterall. ANd PLEASE OH PLEASE don't stop posting about her. SHe is just such an easy target!!!

3/09/2006 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What IS with the barefoot obsession? I hate being barefoot anyway...and I hope this picture makes her realize that she shouldn't be wearing shorts that short. Ever. Again.

3/10/2006 03:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a little rule I try to live by: if the shorts (or skirt) are actually wider than they are long, DON'T BUY THEM.

3/10/2006 05:40:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Yikes. I think I'm gonna get my white shorts out now.

3/10/2006 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

LOL @ Amanda! That is a great rule of thumb!

3/10/2006 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home