Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Britney Looks Pregnant To Me!

I was trying my hardest to put this story off considering Britney bores me, but I can not keep news from people merely because Britney is an idiot and I don't like her. So it has come to my attention and after seeing this pic that Britney may indeed be pregnant, AGAIN! Ughhh.. I can only hope it's not K. Fed's child, which of course would bring me endless delight and glee. ~sigh~ Look closely at the photo my friends, look closely.
World Rights
Blurb Is Due In 7 Months.. Star mag is reporting that Britney Spears is pregnant. They say she has been telling friends that she is expecting. "I'm pregnant!" revealed Brit to another woman in the spa at Maui's Four Seasons Hotel where Britney, Kevin and their baby son were staying. Federline, also delivered the baby news to a friend, who told Star: "Kevin said, 'Britney's pregnant again,' and when I expressed surprise he said, 'Yeah, it shocked the sh!t out of me too.'"

13 Comments:

Blogger Jess Riley said...

She's come a LOOOONG way from the "Oops, I did it again!" days.

A very long way indeed.

3/07/2006 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That would be hilarious if this were true.
One can only hope.

3/07/2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Uisce said...

I swear it wasn't me!

3/07/2006 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

I don't know, her boobs look too deflated for her to be preggers again. I still can't believe she likes to have sex with that scum K. Fed. He looks so dirty and smelly. Yuck!

3/07/2006 03:40:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LMAO @ Uisce.

Sure, buddy, sure.

3/07/2006 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

You ever notice how the trashy people tend to be the most fertile?

3/07/2006 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL!

You don't even know the basket of worms you brought up zombie, lol. ~sigh~

3/07/2006 04:48:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

She needs to do something to avoid working again! ;)

I actually saw this pic yesterday and I swear her stomach wasn't that big! Maybe I'm blind.

3/07/2006 05:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

You all mock her now but wait and see! She'll make a comeback and be bigger than ever... then pose in Playboy.

3/07/2006 09:19:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Haha...zombie...

God she scares me. I think when she gets her hair cut she just has, like, her stepson Kori do it.

"Oh, don't worry," she absentmindedly coos, "I can just cover that up with bad extensions and a tie-dye shirt from my dad's Dead Head days..."

3/08/2006 05:54:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Here's hoping for a Federline-free DNA!!

3/08/2006 08:51:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Oh dear lord no! He needs to be neutered before he spreads his nasty seed all over the world!

3/08/2006 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I just don't get what she sees in him. And I saw another pic somewhere where she looked pretty preggo to me. I had kids close together, and I instantly popped out like that, so I wouldn't be surprised at all. Then again, I still look pregnant 20 months later. *sigh*

3/09/2006 04:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home