Thursday, March 09, 2006

"The Sun" Calls Penelope Cruz Fat!

Because people are morons and try to make something out of nothing. PENELOPE CRUZ looks suspiciously tubby – after tucking into BRITNEY SPEARS’ favourite pregnancy craving of burger and chips.

Which makes me ask: Is she or isn’t she?

The Spanish movie beauty was far from her usual svelte self as she left an LA fast food bar with drink in hand. Maybe she just craved a post-Oscars hangover snack

WTF?!
Um, how can you call Penelope fat?! I would gladly strangle that journalist. ~sigh~ Oh and please don't EVEN, EVEN compare Britney's trashy a$$ to Penelope, that is beyond stupid.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she is fat than I am obese and so is 95% of the world. That is pathetic the women's bodies are constantly picked apart. What about all the fat sloppy men in Hollywood? Burgers for them or are they also not allowed?

3/09/2006 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Oh girl tell me about it. They used that photo too in order to SHOW us that she's "fat".

I could seriously harm whom ever that article was written by. He IS a jackass.

3/09/2006 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Please, she is totally not even close to fat and she's dating Matthew Mc-However-You-Spell-His-Name?

She's got it made in the shade, if you ask me.

3/09/2006 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First I was weak and now my eyes are slowly spinning in my head.

3/09/2006 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Tubby? WTF??

3/10/2006 03:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home