Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Teri Hatcher Sexually Abused As A Child...

If being sick wasn't enough I came upon this story.
I could care less how thin this woman is, or if people dislike her, the fact that she spoke out and did something about it. Well I can respect that, I can respect her. I would give out the details but I think the article written is MUCH more informative and is 100% accurate. I will be honest and say that I understand how this lady feels as MANY women and children around the world do. There are unfortunately some sick people out there, that search for children with the hope and desire of stealing that child's innocence. It's also NOT something easy to admit, especially when you spend so much of your time trying NOT to think about, trying desperately to live your life "normally", so I applaud Teri, I think it's an awesome example for her daughter and all women all around. May she feel no backlash and come out a better mother, woman, child, and friend. Thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Virenda, you've been DYCK'D!!!

3/08/2006 08:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for her! It's heartbreaking, but also encouraging that she has been able to speak about it.

Too bad more of the child-abusing scumbags aren't behind bars for their offenses.

3/08/2006 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

How sad. So many stupid lowlife scums on this earth. :(

3/09/2006 04:07:00 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Its good she found the courage to speak out and get him behind bars.

Oprah is doing good in that area too.. ! Thru her show they've caught something like 4 or 5 child molesters.

3/09/2006 06:17:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

This was very brave of her. It also explains alot about her body dysmorphic disorder.

Did you hear that she only had sex ONCE a year with her ex husband?? Poor girl.

3/10/2006 12:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home