Thursday, March 09, 2006

Michelle Williams & Baby Matilda

For one reason or another "we" become attached to certain celebrities. I have an unhealthy love for Jennifer Garner as y'all know and now I'm becoming sickly in love with Michelle Williams. I don't really like her husband all that much, BUT she is fabulous and her baby, Matilda is lovely as well. I also really enjoy the "old" fashioned names that Michelle and Jennifer choose. Way to go for being original and "normal".
She looks FANTASTIC, after just having a baby.

6 Comments:

Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

She does look fantastic, but she could stand to get better glasses. I'm sure they are designer, but they are not the most flattering. Matilda looks hot with the hat!

3/09/2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

Breastfeeding does a body good! (and the baby's too ;)

3/09/2006 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger yll said...

Is that a Barry Manilow poster in the back there? Where are they?

3/09/2006 05:24:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I agree Matilde is an awesome name and I think Magureitte is a great one. ~wink~

Um, Jessica you mite need help lol. Do mice normally scare bears away?

3/09/2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sigh...I need whatever she's doing to look that great again. I hate her pants or whatever the hell they're called though.

3/10/2006 03:55:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

I know why you like her: she's a classy bitch. A difficult combo to pull off.

3/10/2006 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home