Monday, April 03, 2006

Britney Spears Got Bootie!

Well, gee. I know I promised NOT to post about Britney, but well I broke it once and once you break a rule it's so much easier to just CONTINUE breaking it. These photos are of Britney leaving the Malibu Dance Studio all sweaty and happy. I would just like to point out that Britney has got bootie, and it's "perky" bootie. Sure she's gained weight but it's apparent that the butt is muscle and if I had to pick a girls butt, I'd rather have Britney's over Lindsay's any day.
britney-spears-dance-lessons
(Now if only she'd put those "fattie" Starbucks drinks AWAY!) Um, WTH is up with those dirty guys and their camera phones?! I'd go postal if I had to put up with that.... What a bunch of dirty jackasses!

6 Comments:

Blogger 0000 said...

Hahaha...I'm glad someone noticed the eleven hundred men, prolly humming, "Taka pic-chah fo-da camera phone!"

Always with that damn VENTI Starbucks...

4/03/2006 01:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez... that girl is thick

4/03/2006 01:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boob sweat... she should get a regular sized hoodie.

4/03/2006 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

I like the second picture with the three guys taking pictures.

4/03/2006 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

I'm LOL at the guys with the camera phones. Classic! Oh, and she needs to cover that boob sweat and give that sweatshirt back to Sean Preston.

4/03/2006 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

That pic with the 3 dudes is awesome...

Okay, fine I would also rather have that butt than flabby booty Lindsay

4/04/2006 09:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home