Monday, April 24, 2006

Jennifer Lopez Sighting...

It's been awhile since we've seen any pictures of J.Lo and since she not only looks beautiful but she's caring around coffee, my drug of choice, I decided to post the pics. I have never liked her, or at least not since, "Selena" but now that she's left the spot light, I'm starting to like her more. Well I like her absence anyways. :0) No really though, she's gorgeous.
jlo_coffee5
Oh hell to the YEAH! Love those boots and that sweater jacket ROCKS! I'm in love...
jlo_coffee4
Um, I think I wet myself a little.
jlo_coffee2
Still got the bootie.
jlo_coffee1
Beautiful skin and she's rocking the coffee. Go Caffeine, Go Caffeine.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

you know what I'm looking at right? The big white bag! I was stumped about what to post about today, but you just helped me lots. thanks! :)

4/24/2006 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I seriously want that white bag. And that sweater coat. And those fierce boots!

4/24/2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jess Riley said...

Holy cow that bag is huge! And it looks stuffed.

4/24/2006 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I have to admit I'm loving the look as well.

"I like her absence" - HAHAHA!

4/24/2006 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Selena was an awesome movie!! :0) I ment that I haven't liked J.Lo since she last did the Selena movie, all others after were crap.

4/24/2006 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Datbury said...

I have a pic of J-Lo on my blog, and it is so sad to see someone who used to be so beautiful looking so worn out.

4/25/2006 06:34:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Love the outfit! The sweater jacket was my favorite, but I love me some black pants.

4/25/2006 09:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home