Monday, May 08, 2006

Katie Holmes Must Be Nursing...

Oh poor, poor Katie. Please leave her alone Tom... Let her rest, she just had A FLIPPING baby, you moron! UGH! She looks like she's ready to fall down and has been living on those "vitamins" for far too long.
Oh Katie, I wish I could just pull your shit up a little. Listen people every pregnant woman has had those embarrassing moments. Leave her alone. Don't tell me y'all never leaked in public, or accidentally showed your bra.
Katie stay away from those vitamins. No really I mean it. STAY AWAY. Do what other crazy people do, simply put those pills under your tongue and then when "they" aren't looking spit it back up into a napkin. Hey it works in the movies!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks TIRED. You would think with all the help they probably have she would not have to lift a finger. Oh yeah I leaked at my husbands xmas party so I have nothing to say.

5/08/2006 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks wore the f*** out!

tom's probably had her in bed, trying to make another spawn. *barf* I just threw up in my mouth.

Anyhow - from what I've read, Tom's supposedly got Katie on a strict workout regime already. He doesn't want her to be a fatty. he's an ass.

5/08/2006 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Seriously... something has to be done here. The woman needs rescuing. Years from now, after Tom dies, she'll finally be legally free to speak and we'll learn the truth about her P.O.P. status (Prisoner of Publicity).

5/08/2006 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

LET HER GET SOME REST! Good Lord, she looks like she's gonna fall over. Katie, loose the short ego-maniac he's not worth your time.

5/08/2006 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Could her shoes get FLATTER? And could Tom's be HIGHER?

HAAHAHAHA!

5/08/2006 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm going to go take a nap in honor of Kate.

5/08/2006 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

I don't know, it looks like a publicity stunt to me, ala Britney Spears. I understand sometimes the bra can show, but forgetting to close the flap??? She looks like she's been through some twisted Cult of Scientology torture, like being kept wide awake for days without being able to see her baby kind of way.

5/08/2006 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh god, that's just sad. She should have to have pics taken of her at this point. Tom is just trying to show her off and it's a big backfire.

5/08/2006 04:50:00 PM  
Blogger Mooselet said...

She's making me tired just looking at her. Good Lord forget the whole publicity tour and go and sleep woman! The midget monkey's not going anywhere, sadly.

5/08/2006 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Poor sweet Katie. She looks so tired, sad and forlorn.

5/10/2006 08:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home