Saturday, May 27, 2006

Time To Wake Up!

Good morning folks, I hope this weekend treats you well and of course I look forward to seeing you bright and early Monday morning. Until then enjoy the random pics I have saved this week...
Amanda Bynes looking MIGHTY ruff and by ruff I mean bark, bark. Coco, Ice T's GF, decided to show up looking whore-ish circa 1991. This would be what I call "working" barbie and she comes with her own condoms (I hope). Marilyn Manson sans make-up, looking fairly good and by good I mean he doesn't make me want to wet my pants. His wife Dita Von Teese looking beautiful of course...
Here's Christina Aguilera coming out of the IVY and it seems she liked the alcoholic beverages a little to much.
Glad she's not driving. Oh and say NO to see-thru shirts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

Eeewww... what's with the green brows on Christina?

5/27/2006 10:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/27/2006 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Amanda Bynes... she's been lookin' harsh lately. Seriously... that picture looks scarey. Old lady trash bag scarey!

Coco... she scares me from head to scarey thighs. Do you think her boobs are fake? ;)

Marilyn... totally didn't know that was him. And by that I mean he didn't "make me want to wet my pants"!

Christina... I have nothing to say EXCEPT... that shirt is awful! And... the alcohol poisoning's so bad her eyebrows are turning green. Yikes!

5/27/2006 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home