Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Are No More

After a 2 year engagment they choose to end their relationship. I can only assume it's because Ryan realized his true hotness potential and choose instead to LOVE the world and spread his manliness to many. I for one thank him.
Morissette, 32, and Reynolds, 29, first met at Drew Barrymore's birthday party in 2002 and dated for two years before becoming engaged in 2004. In June 2005, Morissette told PEOPLE.com of her fiancé, "He's just such a supportive creature. I feel so loved by him, in a trampoline kind of way. He's always very happy for me." She credited the success of their relationship in part to the fact that they're both Canadian. "We already started off with the shorthand, so I think it's a really great base. I attempted dating many American men. I tried!" No wedding date was ever announced. "We're just really enjoying this (engagement) phase," Morissette told PEOPLE.com last year. Said Reynolds, "We feel like we're already married."
A reminder of what Ryan looks like.

7 Comments:

Blogger anne altman said...

"we feel like we're already married"


ah, the death knell. how sweet the sound.

6/07/2006 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger v said...

This one hella troubled me. I mean Alanis is a cutie but look at this bastard. I'm not gay and I'm daydreaming of a shirtless Ryan, in hot pants, riding a unicorn as he serenades me with "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias.

I actually think the Ryan is gay. Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Seacrest, perhaps all Ryans in H-wood are secretly gay.

6/07/2006 06:00:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Boooo!

Well, now at least we'll get another good album. Women seem to do much better creatively when they're hurting.

6/07/2006 07:14:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

holy hell he is a hottie!

6/07/2006 07:45:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

What a pig. That guy needs to lay off the fries.

6/07/2006 09:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy

6/08/2006 06:58:00 AM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

Pardon me while I mop the drool up from my keyboard.

6/08/2006 07:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home