Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Caption This WINNER!

Okay I'm going with the obvious and just state I'm a loser. You may stone me now. Lena kindly brought to my attention the lack of winner for the caption post. Sorry people.
I'm just fortunate I remember to post everyday. Okay drum roll now................... AND THE WINNER IS?????????????????????? AMY LOU!
Amy Lou said...

"Eva: See Jess, on a sidekick, you can go to "The Green Straw" website. Jessica: Oooo Pictures!! Eva: Uh oh, I don't think Virenda likes your wigs."

Runner up was Berry...
Eva: Okay now sound it out. Jessica: S-s-s.... sidd.... siddy.... no, wait..... sidd... Eva: That's good. Keep going. Jessica: Siddick.... siddickick..... SIDEKICK! I got it! I got it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

Yay! I NEVER win anything! LOL I'll take runner-up anytime. :o)

6/28/2006 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch, Vi---(P.S. My husband said, and I quote "Way to suck up to the Blog's writer," to which I said, "So what?" :-)

Same here, berry; I typically win nothing, but when I have won, it's been something that I couldn't even pawn off at a garage sale. So, thanks for the award, Virenda! (I promise not to sell it at a garage sale).

6/28/2006 08:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home