Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lindsay Lohan All Day, Every Day...

I know, I know another FREAKING Lohan post. I'm sorry y'all I can't help it. I don't get mad when janitors have to clean the toilet and I really gotta pee. So that means you can't get mad at me. Blame Lohan. Tell her she needs to stay the F* home.
Here's Lohan trying to be sexy and failing, although I'm sure her fingers taste yummy. (puke)
Here's Lohan finding out she is being photographed and she's high enough to not care.
Here's Lohan 'playing' DJ for Gap. Please note the unwashed hair. I'd say she's on day 3, maybe day 4 of a coke binge.
And last but not least here is Lohan trying her hardest to focus past the coke haze and play some music. We can only hope, for the sake of innocent people, that she wasn't playing her own.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

WTF is up with her fingernails? That is nassy.

6/15/2006 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I would definitely have to agree that she is using some substance, and it certainly isn't shampoo.

6/16/2006 02:26:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

Drop the coke and find the shampoo LiLo

6/16/2006 05:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is her MOTHER?? like hello, get her into rehab already.

6/16/2006 09:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home