Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jennifer Aniston At "The Break Up" Premiere In London

Here's Jen looking pretty damn good. I really enjoy that dress, I think a lot of 'normal' women would look awesome in it. It's a good choice to sit down in too because it's drapey-ish so your pouch won't show. So the engagement rumors are still flying with E! jumping on the band wagon. We do know that Vince bought her a half million dollar ring we just don't know what for. I say, 'Mawwigeee.'
I am so LOVING that clutch that Jen is sporting. She looks amazing in grey.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow, she's hot. And that dress is amazing.

6/15/2006 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Hehe...mawigee

6/15/2006 12:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to be there, and she looked better in person. She's so lovely! God Bless Her!

6/25/2006 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home