Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Today Is The Day Of The Whore

Today it's all about whores and nipples I guess. Here's another photo of Toni Braxton and her dress mishap. So far she's showed us her butt, her bloody pad, her granny panties, and now her nipple. I'm so turned off by Toni now. I mean she used to be cool (to me) but now she's obviously lost her mind and her clothes.
She's had two kids and all I can think of is that is a SMALL nipple for someone that's had that many kids. I think Toni's had some work done. Just saying.

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

At this point, I am not believing this. I mean I am, but dear God woman!!!

6/14/2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

She's trying to create controversy like Janet Jackson to get people to remember she exsists. Unfortunately it's not working. Yawn.

6/14/2006 03:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so over Toni trying to get recognized. Damn chill out chica...you can sing...so let the voice speak, and she can be sexy without showing every damn thing yo mama gave ya.

6/14/2006 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

I think she had the MOTHER of all BAD wardrobe days.

6/14/2006 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

By the way, you said grannie panties, but did you notice that they were like business in the front and party in the back? No no no, not what you are thinking - granny front, thong back!

6/14/2006 09:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home