Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hilary Swank

Here's a few photos of Hilary out and about with her publicist/manager Troy Nankin. I'm only happy that the guy in the photos is Troy otherwise I'd tear up. I have hopes that Hilary isn't a trashy skank like the rest of Hollywood women. I hope she mourns her broken marriage for AT LEAST 6 weeks.
I hate that she looks so good from behind. WHORE!
Okay I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I'm pretty sure I have a girl crush on Hilary. I mean she's kinda manly which is good but she has the BEST real breasts in Hollywood next to Halle Berry. I'd crush on Halle but I don't think she's down for it, while I think Hilary might be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

He seems G-A-Y. Yes?

6/14/2006 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Actually, I was just thinking she looked really dumpy from the back.

6/14/2006 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home