Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale, & Baby Kingston Photos

Here's the official new photos presenting Baby Kingston to the world. OK! Won the bid for these bad boys. I myself MUCH preferred the Shiloh photos but only because it looked MUCH more beautiful and natural.
Gwen looks odd in these photos and the only one coming off as real is Gavin. I heart me some Gavin. Actually my best-friend from years ago hearts Gavin more then anyone. Love you Katie.
UPDATE!!! Sorry y'all but I just received a letter in my email "demanding" that I take the photos down. ~sigh~ Sorry folks. I'll try to find another site that has them and link em. I'd post the email but it's long and lame and I didn't even read the damn thing. All I can say is BIG FRECKING DEAL! Once it's on the internet it's on.
 h

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gwen seems to be workng it a bit too hard for someone who just a baby, but she is still a hottie!

6/13/2006 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see having the baby has not saved her from her vanity as she once claimed. She looks much more concerned with making herself look good and looking into the camera to care about her child. Jesus, that is a little pathetic for a 30 something year old woman.

6/13/2006 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Awww...I like these pix. Very "Gwen" and statement making. Cute fam.

6/13/2006 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Yet another baby cuter than Shiloh...

6/13/2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I miss having a newborn to hold!

I don't like the shape of her head in that first one. All I can think of is conehead!

6/13/2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

Why do you think she let these uncomfortable pics get published? What kind of statement are they making? I agree about the Gavin bit, but Gwen, Gwen, Gwen...

6/13/2006 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Cute kid.
Gwens hair is a disaster though.

6/13/2006 03:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the last picture the best. Gwen looks great but I agree, her hair is brutal.

6/13/2006 07:45:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

YOU HAVE ARRIVED!! People are getting mad at you! First: hate, then: money! It's all up from here! Weeeeeeeeeee!

6/14/2006 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home