Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Time for Heroes Celebrity Carnival--Thandie Newton

Okay I figure it's time to be nice and what's better then being nice to a woman-girl that is gorgeous and attending a charity even for AIDS with her daughter? Please do me a favor and click on her head shot photo because MY GOD! This girl has like NO makeup on and I'm feeling some girl love going on right now. I wanna hate her but you know I can't hate everyone in Hollywood.
My little green monster is roaring inside. Oh and please people no need to tell me I overreact. It's like a nature thing. When other female animals sniff out another healthy female they automatically want to attack and kill. So see, what I'm feeling is just, like, basic animal instict.

4 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

Okay... I'm a little more jaded here. I think she is wearing make-up; just lightly... to look "natural". She also appears to be drooling a little on her bottom lip and chin. Which makes total sense, seeing as she is obviously STARVING.

6/13/2006 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

But can she EAT something?? Really.

6/13/2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Thandie's a hottie!




Bitch.

6/13/2006 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

I can never show my face in the light of day again. Thandie has shamed me!

6/14/2006 07:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home