Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm Linking It

Okay so I have decided that YES I will Link and YES you will like it. I link it because I can't blog it and there are a ton of other great sites out there (please don't leave me). It also helps to network, I can't lie. So here's some links. Please note that I only link to the funny and great. No shitty links here. I promise.
I am HAPPY to introduce two new fashion blogs:
1. Celebrity Fashion At Everyday Prices. (Frugal-Fashionista) 2. You like Vintage? You Like Ebay? Check it Out. (Far Too Cute)
Now back to the regurlary scheduled gossip:
1. Julia Roberts Pregnant? (Barbie Martini) 2. Mandy Moore Pregnant? No just another Perez Lie.(Faded Youth) 3. Like Boobies? Got Milk? Check out Brittany Murphy.(Hollywood Tuna) 4. Want some more Vaughniston?(HollywoodRag)
5. Want Free Ashlee Simpson Tickets?.(I'm NOT Obsessed!) 6. Carmen Electra Has Some Dating Advice. No I'm Not Joking.(DerekHail)

2 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Virenda, I love that Frugal-Fashionista site! Thanks for linking it. I get tired of looking magazines where they show the dress is $2000 the bag $1200 etc.. Like most people could afford that. That's a mortgage payment. Jeez.

BTW love your site too!

6/14/2006 06:48:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL.. ~wink~

Prunella I felt the same way about that site. I honestly get so sick of seeing something that is super cute and having it be like 700 dollars plus a 2,000 purse. UGH!

6/14/2006 09:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home