Wednesday, June 14, 2006

People Magazine Picks Hottest Bachelors...

People named their hottest bachelors and I have to disagree vehemently! So here we go....
Taylor Hicks: AI can really launch ya I guess. I like Taylor but he's NOT HOT. Sorry y'all. Nick Lachey -Well if Vanessa has anything to say to it he won't be a bachelor for long. Jake Gyllenhaal- he's gay. So file this under hottest gay bachelor, well hot-ish. Donald Faison - -You mean the guy from scrubs? Yeah no. Camilo Villegas - Oh wow. Yeah not so much. Kinda creepy. Ace Young - You've got to be joking me! The has been from AI is on this list? Loser. Bobby Deen - This guys mom is Paula Deen the cook and I guess he's one too. He's so random. Jon Tenney-Eh he's okay. Again Random Kenney Chesney - LOL. The fact that he was banging Renee Zellweger gives me acid reflux. Matthew Mcconaughey - HELL TO THE YEAH! Chris Evans - Um, ladies and gents you so NEED TO GOOGLE Him. WOW! I concur. Archie Kao - I have a thing for guys that do martial arts. I lady parts concur. Ryan Seacrest -Hottest gay bachelor maybe, without the hot part.
Most of em suck. Where's George Clooney and Jason Statham? Cause those guys deserved to be at number 1. So who would make it on your guy's list?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taylor Hicks - a hot bachelor?!?!

WHAT?!
Yeah - maybe for the 12 year olds that are hanging on him in the picture.

6/14/2006 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as Villegas. It's Camilo. He's a pro golfer.

Here's a pic of him. Not hot, I must say.

http://rumbiaderos.com/personaje/camilo/foto1.jpg

6/14/2006 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Jason Statham?? Hello? Major oversight.

6/14/2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Does batchelor mean not in a relationship, or not in a marriage?


Because then we would have to say Zach Braff,

that guy with the afro and the GORGEOUS eyes on CSI,

Enrique Murciano from Without a Trace...

Yummy.

6/14/2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

Who are most of those guys-gimme some Statham-now!!!! lol

6/14/2006 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y'all, what's wrong with me then? 'cuz i am HOT for Taylor...what is it? he's sexy as hell to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/14/2006 11:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK maybe I know Bobby Deen because I watch too much Food Network, but he is soooooo cute and that Southern accent....just shoot me now!
Where can I find him?!

6/15/2006 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. Well anon I now know who Bobby is and he's pretty cute althoughhhh I heard he's gay. ~wink~ Better go set him strait. (ahh puns)

6/15/2006 02:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can find Bobby Deen in Savannha,Georgia at The Lady and Sons , it is worth the trip!... not only is he cute but, a genuine,funny and lovable guy to boot.Bobby is truly one of a kind ! If you get the chance do hug him- he gives knock the breath out of you kind of hugs..

6/17/2006 09:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home