Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jewel-Quote of The Day

Jewel is a..a...moron? I mean wow. I love Jewel. I just feel wrong reading this and thinking she's, you know, slooow. Although I do have to kind of, sort of agree with her.
She said: "I grew up singing for alcoholics, and it never really seemed like alcohol fixed anything. I was afraid that it would get me. Around 30, I kind of realized that alcohol really does solve all your problems. Whoever said drinking doesn't help lied. You live and you learn."--and then you get Luvs. Oh shut it, you know you thought the same thing. I hate commercials. Page Six I miss the old Jewel.
Let me clarify. I think alcohol is great. Period. On a serious note I don't think it "solves" all your problems though. I really love Jewel or at least the old Jewel who wrote from the heart and didn't take Hollywood seriously.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

I don't like people who are scared of alcohol. I'm not saying it "really does solve all your problems", but it rocks, and it certainly helped when there was that damn bug in my house...

6/14/2006 01:58:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL exactly. Alocohol isn't bad, bad. It's like, a life enhancer...

6/14/2006 02:14:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Is anyone else still bothered by that little "pop star" makeover she went through a couple years ago?

Yeah. "My hands are small, I know," but they'll alienate my Lilith Fair fanbase when cash is on the line.

I never was a Jewel fan and this made me dislike her more.

6/14/2006 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Darv said...

She sold out... apparently she sold her brain as well =(

6/14/2006 05:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jess Riley said...

Was she kidding? Maybe being facetious? Joking? Oy.

6/14/2006 09:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life enhancer... LOL!

I'd say it's a life desensitizer. [grin]

6/15/2006 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home