Thursday, June 15, 2006

Maxim-Jessica Simpson

Hate the hair although photoshop can do wonders. I mean they turned that ugly ass wig from fugly to not so bad. They create miracles. MIRACLES. 'Cause the Jess we all know has gained about 20 pounds.
Interview tidbits: Jessica Simpson on who she thinks has a hot bod in 2006: "My sister has the most perfect boobs and skinniest legs." On cleansing herself while filming Employee of the Month: "I didn't drink for, like, three months or something. We worked out all the time." - On what type of guy she likes: "A guy with a great imagination sends me through the rafters. I love it!" On kissing: "I love to kiss with my eyes open, because I can take in the entire situation and know if I'm enjoying it or not." On participating in another reality show in the future: "I will never do another reality TV show. Been there, done that."

7 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

Vi, that wig is still fug.

6/15/2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

She's yummy and all of you know it!

6/15/2006 04:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT as fire ...must agree with Blog Portland...i found myself wanting to cry and then go on a massive makeover show....

6/15/2006 05:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much you wanna bet her perverted dad was there directing her double d's thru all the poses!! he pisses me off the way he whores out his daughters for money!!!!!!!!!!! okay, i have PMS...excuse me..:)

6/15/2006 06:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like the way she looks at all, like a tranny barbie.

6/16/2006 08:23:00 AM  
Blogger Richmond said...

No happy feelings here from me. Don't like her. Don't.

6/16/2006 03:28:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

LOL Tory! No kidding.

6/19/2006 05:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home