Thursday, June 08, 2006

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Good Night...

Okay folks I'm taking Friday off and Saturday and SUNDAY. I'm going out of town with just me and the girls and by girls I mean my 3 kids all under the age of 6. Do you know what that means? FUN. Yes fun and headaches.
So back to me. I won't be updating y'all about the MTV Awards and all that Jazz so please feel free to visit my lovely Gossip Links and have a look see. I'm sure they will have something for you. To let y'all in on a little secret, I'm looking forward to a no blogging vacation. Gossip blogging can be a pain in the BUTT. So I say Good Night and enjoy the few things I was able to post about.
On a side note, sorry for the angry posts. I blame it on the moon. While I'm away I recommend:
1. The Blog You Love To Hate----------This guy is funny. Weirdly twisted and funny. 2.Cheeky Lotus------------------------This is a personal blog. Cheeky IS FUNNY. GO Visit! 3.JustJared----------------------------Celebrity Gossip Updated DAILY W/ Tons of pics. Enjoy

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh, virenda! what am i going to do without your awesome daily posts??? but you go have fun, girl!i'll check out your links...hopefully, they'll be able to tide me over till ya get back!!! :)

6/09/2006 05:02:00 AM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

Have a great Vay-K Virenda! I don't care, if you don't want to be a gossip site... just talk about yo'self. Do whatevah! Anywhoo... have fun with the girlies!

6/09/2006 07:54:00 AM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Oh Sweetie, have a great weekend!! :) And good luck...

6/09/2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

We'll miss you Vi, have a lovely weekend.

6/10/2006 09:04:00 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Of course! Just when I'm about to return from the dead, you take off! I've missed reading your stuff tho. See you around :)

6/12/2006 01:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home