Thursday, June 08, 2006

Links Because Blogger Hates Me

I'm going to list a few links because right now me and blogger are fighting and blogger done kicked me out of his house and now I'm naked in the middle of the street yelling. Let me tell ya those are some happy neighbors. Here I come Typepad, don't forget to keep the bed warm!
Curious About Who Britney's Manny Is? ( In Case You Didn't Know ) Want The Same T-Shirt Baby Shiloh Has? (I'm Not Obsessed!) Katie Holmes Is Banging Tom Cruise For His Money. Duh! ( Faded Youth ) Interested In Michelle Rodriguez Bikini Shots? ( Hollywoodrag ) Is P. Diddy Pissed At Jessica Simpson? ( HollywoodTuna ) Petra Nemcova & James Blunt Canoodling. ( Just Jared)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

are you really leaving blogger? I'm so jealous... I kind of want to, too.

6/08/2006 06:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home