Thursday, June 08, 2006

NEW! Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Baby Shiloh Pictures

I just receieved this photos via email and I wanted to post them right away but sat for just a few minutes and savoured them. She truly is a beautiful little girl and the pictures with Daddy Brad are priceless. He's going to spoil her rotten and Angie is going to have to keep him in line. Hope you guys enjoy the most recent photos of baby Shiloh and family. Oh and isn't Zahara turning into such a beautiful little girl?
I love this one.
My other favorite.
I just want to send a HUGE 'Thank You' to Vera for taking the time to send them to me. Go Visit her at I'm Not Obsessed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Am I totally gay that I'm SO HAPPY for them??

6/08/2006 02:56:00 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

You, Lena? Hell, I'm TEARING up over here. Completely welling. It's wrong, but I love this family. Brad better not screw this up.

6/08/2006 07:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home