Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Just Another Britney Spears Picture Post

I'm getting bombarded with these pictures and I post them cause well if you post them, they will come. However for the record, I the loather of Brit, am beginning to feel the tiniest bit of sympathy. I mean holy hell every 5 seconds there's a new photo. So back to the point here's a few new photos of Brit-brit and her manny. Also brit-brit working out.
"Peace out!"
He is so taking over K. Fed's family. Say bye-bye to the Ferrari Kevin.
That's not a real smile Britney. Now try it again...

6 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

Um no. Not me anyway. I never take mine off. Although I know lots of women that take em off frequently when going to the gym, washing dishes, visiting their boyfriends, etc...

6/07/2006 05:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, the manny is pretty hot..i can't stand Britney but her son is just adorable!!!

6/07/2006 06:59:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

Ahhh... so is she preggers or what?
Because I have first hand knowledge of this right now, I can say that she's probably too fat to wear her wedding bands.
It cuts a little.

6/07/2006 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I would toatlly choose the manny over K-fed BLAH! He is a hottie.... and good with the kiddo!

6/07/2006 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

If someone took a picture of me on the eliptical, I'd cry.

And then go have sex with the Manny...

6/08/2006 05:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I don't mean to slam Brit here, but she's not holding her son very well in that first photo. Both hands are on his bottom, with nothing supporting his back. Hasn't someone in her camp moved in to offer lessons in baby handling yet? I mean really... Come on!

6/10/2006 08:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home