Thursday, July 13, 2006

Beyonce On MTV's TRL

So Beyonce says she has lost 20 lbs for her new upcoming movie and while I can't really tell from her body, her face sure does look different. I personally think she's hot and I WISH I could lose 20 FREAKIN' pounds. She said the secret is cereal. She loves granola cereal and whenever she has hunger pains she snacks on a handful or so. I guess it's time to go buy me some Grape Nuts.
DAMN! Girl is looking good. I was supposed to look like this going to BlogHer but instead I gained 5 lbs. Don't ask.

4 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

She's seems like a pretty sweet girl. So did Whitney, at one point. Hopefully she won't go to the dark side.

7/13/2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

She's lovely I just hope she doesn't fall into the plastic surgery craze. Look at what happened to Posh and all of the others...it's a shame.

7/13/2006 01:40:00 PM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

Unfortunately the 5lb Vegas gain never STAYS IN VEGAS. Bastid

7/13/2006 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Wow, gone are the chipmunk cheeks and the ass. She got a lot of positive attention with her former ass so I wonder what those people think now?

7/14/2006 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home