Monday, July 03, 2006

Jessica Simpson Arrives In NYC

Looking all kinds of tore up. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she looks like she just had some rough loving. Speaking of Jessica Simpson and rough loving, anyone know where Dane Cook is?
I have just 3 things to say about you Ms. Jess so listen up and listen good. 1. Always check your eye make-up cause gf it's making you look all tore up. 2. You should tell Dane that he's supposed to give you "love taps" only in areas that no one can see. 3. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY. NEVER and I mean NEVER wear those ugly a$$ shoes again, or I will have to take matters into my own hands and beat you with them. Repeatedly. I might even get Nick in on the action.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

I'm so glad you mentioned that those shoes were horrendous, because I was thinking the same thing!!

And. That bruise? Would be covered if she were wearing, um, shorts of a non-posh-spice length. Or pants even. But I think pants might be asking too much.

7/03/2006 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger sheri said...

Uh. Ok.
Good choice of "pants/shorts/whatever" when you've got a huge bruise on your thigh/ass/whatever.

7/03/2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger karen! said...

Aw, quite hate-n on the shoes.

7/03/2006 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

It looks like she's wearing a brown diaper. And yes those shoes are hideous. Sorry Karen.

7/03/2006 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

It looks like she's wearing a brown diaper. And yes those shoes are hideous. Sorry Karen.

7/03/2006 06:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a major problem with her "pants"

wtf

7/03/2006 08:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home