Thursday, July 13, 2006

My Vacation

Okay this post is going to be about me so for those who care pull up a chair and sit back while I spin you a tale of drunken fun and some mad blisters. I stayed here at the MGM and we stayed inside the "celebrity" suite which was so-so. We walked all over the strip where I sported my sexy shoes and yes thank you I did get quite a few "compliments". After those blisters we had the chance to see Pearl Jam in concert. Yes they were excellent and no they didn't play "Jeremy". Since it was still early at 11:45 I donned my slut clothes and hit this CLUB and danced my ass off till 4 am. It was fun minus the poor drunk girl that almost puked and was groped. A lot. I guess Vegas isn't for everyone. I had the chance to visit this bar and this bar where I drank THIS. Damn these are good. Thanks go out to Lena for the referral. I had the chance to eat at the Rainforest Cafe which just happened to be one of the first dates I went on with my now husband of 7 years. Cute I know. The best part was the volcano cake. YUM. I know by now you guys know I'm not much of a picture taker and have only a very few pics of me on my vacation and they are of the hotel variety soooo. . . I present to you..... Me.
I don't have the stomach or the nerve to just post em so click HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE. I'm much better looking in person, no really I am just ask Lena. :0)

19 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

We finally see Virenda and she is so cute and innocent-looking! But we know...oh, how we know!

7/13/2006 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

Oh please you fine, young thang, yer gorgeous!

7/13/2006 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger sheri said...

How freaking hot/cute/adorable/gorgeous are you?! (and I mean that in a total non-stalker way)

7/13/2006 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

You look like a supermodel. Seriously. You're beautiful. You have no reason to be shy at all.

I'm glad you had fun. And um, was that a mojito? I've heard alot about those, but haven't had a chance to party (in a loooong time).

7/13/2006 09:45:00 PM  
Blogger Valarie said...

Sheri's totally a stalker, but she's right.

7/13/2006 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You look GREAT Vi....
It almost makes me want to NOT stand by you at all at Blogher.

Glad you had a fun time!!!

7/14/2006 12:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You look FANTASTIC! Not at all how I imagined you...

7/14/2006 02:10:00 AM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

You look fantastic (and tall) so now I hate you. Just kidding - about the hate part. Glad you are back! I had the shakes. I had to go look on some of your linked celebrity sites b/c I couldn't handle it anymore.

7/14/2006 04:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay-the way you cut yourself down on this blog, i am expecting to see this huge woman with missing front teeth and stringy hair, and i open the pictures to see this gorgeous girl with a fantastic body!! i never want to hear you compare yourself to these celebs again, girlfriend! you hold your own!! you are a total babe!!!
um, and i am not a stalker either:)

7/14/2006 05:29:00 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

You're so pretty, V!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture of you in front of the Klimt painting. And your earrings. I want to borrow them.

Sounds like you had fun, sweetie!

7/14/2006 06:16:00 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Where is the pinched bitchy looking face? The frumpy clothes? You're not really Virenda; you're too sweet and innocent looking!

7/14/2006 06:28:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

You are gorgeous! And the green top is sooo cute on you.

I am glad you had a good time in Vegas (besides the blisters.....but you had a great time getting them, right?) And what was that drink? A mojito? I couldn't figure it out.

Glad you had a great time, but I'm glad your back. I need my fill of celebrity gossip in a way that only Vi knows how to bring it! ;)

7/14/2006 07:51:00 AM  
Blogger karen! said...

Oh! Look how cute you are! Love the shoes!

7/14/2006 07:57:00 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Okay not only am I incrediably jealous that you got to go see Pearl Jam and that you were sipping Mohjitos (my fav drink) but I get all the way to the end and find out you're a babe too? I am turning green!

7/14/2006 08:23:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL Ahhhhhhhh Thanks guys. That drink is a MOJITO and it's fantastic. Lime, mint, and rum. Fresh squeezed lime at that. :0)

7/14/2006 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

GORGEOUS girl!

Love the green shirt!

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, but.....not nearly as much FUN AS WE WILL AT BLOGHER! :p

7/14/2006 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

You are so gorgeous, V.

7/14/2006 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

Vi - *gasp* You are ROCKIN those earrings guurrrl!

Cutie-Pie Vi. Tha's yer new handle.

7/14/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty - why don't you smile though? You don't dig your own smile, right?

7/20/2006 03:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home