Thursday, July 13, 2006

Nelly Furtado Arrives At The Late Show With David Letterman

Okay so when I heard the song, "Promiscuous Girl" I rolled my eyes and turned the radio off. However on my vacation they played it at a club and it was a fantastic song to dance to. So I'm flip-flopping and now I like it. So sue me. Here's little Nelly looking fantastic on her way to meet with Dave.
Okay I have those shoes in a dark brown and they are so hot. I bought them in Vegas and wore them out and let's just say they were "appreciated".
That's a lot of teeth there Nelly. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger sheri said...

I'll confess that I've added her song to my workout playlist on my Ipod. Granted, I don't hear it much on account of never actually working out...

7/13/2006 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

shehe looks gorgeous. I love the navy eyeliner.

7/13/2006 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home