Thursday, December 29, 2005

Quick Quote

Morning everyone. Today I have the unfortunate pleasure of watching 6 kids. So I probably wont have another chance to post till late tonight. I wanted to post a quick quote of the day before I have to go back out into my living room and face all the arguing kids. Today's quote I thought was funny, it's written by Robert Benchley, "It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous." I thought that quote was pretty witty. When I went looking for a picture of Robert Benchley (which I finally found) there was a small paragraph that followed this picture. I thought it was pretty great so I decided to post that as well. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to recapping, what is sure to be a stressful day, tonight. "It's the same as yours and mine, but a little, uh, less concealed. Uh, this man, whom we will call Arthur W., uh, permitted this picture to be made in the interest of science, but insisted on keeping his eyes closed, so that his friends would not recognize him and start kidding him. Arthur, as you will see, is rather a special type and easily hurt. But, as a study for the digestive tract, he is practically perfect."

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

LOVE the tagline and the revised profile blurb. Your blog is fleshing out very nicely.

12/29/2005 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Thanks Lena, I am trying. There is so much I want to do and I am not sure what is staying and what is going.

12/29/2005 04:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home