Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jessica Alba Hottest Woman of 2006

Yep just as I expected, men think Jessica is Hot. "Whether you agree or disagree, Jessica Alba was voted most ‘Desirable Woman of 2006′ according to 2.5 million AskMen.com readers." I can see that; she has a perfect bottom. Did you all see her bikini pictures? Yeah it's enough to make all the women in the world want to hunt her down and kill her, but since I am so secure (lol) I just shrug it off. For reasons un known to me I don't really dislike Ms. Alba, normally I can haterate just like any other woman, and considering Jessica can't act well that gives me plenty of ammunition. However I just can't get the steam up to hate on her. So if there is any women who'd like to give it a try, feel free to post. ;0) Maybe it'll lend me some inspiration.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

blah blah blah nice ass blah blah blah blah

blah.

1/31/2006 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

I don't sound bitter do I?

1/31/2006 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, nope ;0)


I will never have an ass like hers...
My ass has been through 3 pregnacys and isn't very happy with me, my ass is a little bitter.

1/31/2006 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home