Monday, January 30, 2006

Joaquin Phoenix, You Confuse Me!

Here is the thing with Joaquin, he is not very attractive in the movies or interviews but man can he take a GREAT picture. There is just something about him, and it really comes across in pictures. I complied a few photographs that I thought were really good. If you have any just email em and I'll post them. Nothing really going on in Joaquin news, it's just my revelation that he is indeed a good picture taker. Enjoy... P.s. Isn't the first photo amazing?! It's not just that he is attractive, but more that he is acting or pushing across emotion and the photographer is able to capture it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I agree, but he has nothing on River. He was able to take the most intense pictures at like 19. I know because they were all over my bedroom at the time. And I enjoyed them. Intensely. LOL

1/30/2006 04:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, like you, am on the JP train. def. the eyes, and I'm sure his scar helps.

5/16/2006 03:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home