Monday, January 30, 2006

My Life Is A Down Comforter...

Okay so the weekend was okay, you know nothing exciting but it could have been worse. I did buy a new blanket/comforter for my bed, because the old one was ripped. Wanna know how long I have had the previous blanket? 6 years, that is so sad! Not just 6 years of using it every now and then, no it's 6 years of EVERY DAY! I would like to say in my old blankets behalf that it was the most comfortable blanket/comforter ever!!! I maybe shed a tear or two... So I went to Linens & Things, for the FIRST time in my life. Yes I know I'm completely out of touch. Great sale going on people, I would go and check it out. Anyways the point is, I went to go find a down comforter and found it right away, for a great price I might add, but I ended up spending two hours there. I bought Jelly Bellys and a comforter and still managed to spend over 2 hours at a home store, which amazes me since I'm not a homestore kinda girl; shoe store definitely! I could easily have spent thousands, you know, IF I had thousands. So not much else, that is the extent of my exciting life, going and buying a blanket. ~Sigh~ My new blanket rocks though, it's soft and warm and comfy. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, but my husband made me. GOD, do the kids really need to eat and go to school I ask you?! Do they!?! I'm going to my spin class tonight and I'm dragging Lena along, which is awesome. I'm told she has a great story, which can ONLY be told in person, look forward to the update about that one. (kidding). I bought shoes!!! I went to Ebay which I really haven't done in forever and found a pair of shoes that I had been salivating over but couldn't afford at the time. They are regularly 90 bucks and yes I know that is not a lot but when you have 3 kids and a husband, they come first and not your need for cute shoes. Later All, I will probably update later, once my house is clean and I can find a way to tie my children up without bruises showing, the school looks down on the sort of thing. P.s I bought these shoes with shipping, brand new, for 20.49. Go Me!!! They are Bandolini by the way, NOT payless or anything... I know you were judging me and calling me cheap, maybe even, god forbid, calling my shoes cheap. WHICH they aren't, there quality shoes, ~sigh~ Haters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I am hating!

Wait until you see the little Michael Kors hotties I snagged at Nordstrom Rack yesterday. And by snagged I mean I put them in my purse. I'm kidding! Stop it.

BTW, I'd rather drive the heel of my new shoe through my eye than go spin tonight. See you there. I'll be the one dangling off the back of my bike during the warm up!

1/30/2006 04:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home