Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh Heidi, Shame On You!

Well it appears Heidi Klum is being blasted for announcing on the television show, Germany's Next Super Model, that an 8 stone girl is to fat to be a model. I have no idea what 8 stones are, and yes I am that ignorant. I would try and google it but I'm tired and honestly I don't care; If Heidi wants to call her fat, than she probably is. Come on people, if you want to be a model you can't get offended when people say things like that to you, Um Hi! Ya hello?! It's modeling, completely superficial and if your not up to it, go get an education and do something else. Anyways I wanted to post these cute pictures of Heidi and her family. P.s. Don't get me wrong, I don't think 8 stones is fat (?) but if you want to be a model and you put yourself out there, you have to expect to be slapped down a time or two. "That's life, that's what all the people sayyyyyyy...." UPDATE: So my friend who isn't as lazy as me, googled it and found out that 8 stones is in fact 110 lbs. Now I am going to go mid-evil on Heidi's bum, whom obviously ISN'T even 110 herself. 110 on someone who is 5'5 and above is skinny... I'm not sure if she is just looking for a walking F'ing skeleton or what, but she is tripping if she thinks that is fat. What a B___!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

8 stones is 110 pounds. A weight I guarantee Heidi passed up long ago.

That sucks! 110 pounds is perfect on someone over 5'2", please! Is she looking for someone without any suggestion of T or A? No wonder we have a generation of Lindsays. Thanks Heidi! You twisted bitch.

As an aside, her little boy is growing into that face. Thank goodness. He's kinda cute.

1/31/2006 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

110 lbs. R U Sure! Um, Heidi is tripping, hard!

1/31/2006 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home