Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jennifer Lopez, AKA- J.Lo and Her Chihuahua

He scares me, no really he does. That man is a control freak, walking zombie dog. Did that not make sense? Just look at the pics and it'll all become clear. These photos are of J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony, shooting for their movie. How long is this movie going to take?! Gee, Katie Holmes could actually get knocked up for real, before their even half-way done with this, what I'm sure is to be, crappy movie. Gigli anyone?! Ohhh the horrors.... ~Shudder~ Anyone else hear Kanye West's song, "I ain't saying she a gold digger, (grunt) (grunt) but she ain't messing with no broke ____. " When ever I say J.Lo's full name that song runs through my head. "Get down girl, go head get down..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I have a feeling this "movie" is long over shooting, but Marc just can't get enough of this look. It's so him, don't you think?

1/31/2006 05:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home