Thursday, January 12, 2006

No More Hollywood, San Diego Here I Come...

Okay, so an update on my pretty boring life, I will NOT be going to Hollywood after all, DAMN those finaces, damn them to heck and back. Notice how I can say damn but not hell? What is up with that, I ask you? Anyways back to my point, I won't be going to Hollywood but I will head over to San Diego and hit the Gas Light District, and hopefully get my groove on and by groove I mean eating lots of food to absorb the amount of alcohol I intake, so I don't vomit on the drive home. I'm not really a groovy person and with 3 kids and a husband how groovy could I really get?! Okay here's the thing, I always get coffee and I almost always have the will power to NOT buy any treats from Starbucks, but today I bought a cheese danish and OH MY GOD, it was soo tasty. The thing is, is that my self-control has been seriously slipping people, about 6 months ago I was 25lbs. heavier and didn't even realize how big I had gotten (not proper word I know), so I am terrified that I will some how get that big again. I started working out and trying to eat right (thanks to my dear friend Lena) which has really helped me, well I was working out 6 days a week and eating stuff like dried fruit and nuts, yummm, (please not the sarcasm) but I was a royal pain because I was so crabby, I'm better now but, well, I fear that I am slipping back into eating poorly and not exercising regularly, sure I worked out 3 times last week but to me that's not good enough, it really isn't. (Don't judge me!) So I hope that I can get back on track and that I won't gain any weight back and that maybe just maybe I can have a healthy attitude about my body. Hey it might happen, a magic healthy body image fairy may come and sprinkle magic fairy dust over my head whilst I sleep. Hey, it could happen. Stop judging me!! I know you are...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Do I have to be the one on the right? I look like a teacher.

1/12/2006 08:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home