Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Anonymous Woman

So I posted all the interesting gossip today which leaves posting about ME. Yeahhh!!! LOL Okay so I'm getting ready for spin class (on a bike going no where) and I'm in the middle of making dinner (spaghetti of course) so I decided to just post a short poem that I wrote in the car waiting for Lena to get coffee for us. I never had the chance to finish it and since the woman isn't in front of me anymore I'm not inspired. I wrote this poem because sometimes you see a person and you think, "WOW, they are truly beautiful". She wasn't beautiful in the "classic" way, she's no Beyonce but there was something striking in the way she laughed. Anonymous Woman... Laughing expressive lips Mouthing silent words Eyes covered by glasses Hair twisted like snakes Beautiful woman sing to me Beautiful woman laugh with me Dark skin beautiful chocolate...

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Lovely poem and painting!!

2/22/2006 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Love it!

2/23/2006 04:31:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I loved it! So beautiful. So envious.....I can't write good poetry to save my life.

2/23/2006 07:25:00 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

great poem!

2/23/2006 07:50:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Oh gee, thanks guys!

It was a quickie and obviously not everyone will get it.

It was really simple, I was in the car and saw a girl laughing and talking with her friend and I thought, wow she's pretty.

~sigh~

Glad you guys toopplee time to comment....

Wasn't sure what pple would think of it.

2/23/2006 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Is this why you were too distracted to open the damn door for me?

;)

Beautiful poem. As always you talented minky.

2/24/2006 09:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home