Thursday, February 02, 2006

Matthew McConaghuey & Penelope On Vacation

Should I just do the obvious and rename my site The Green McConaghuey? The funny thing is, that while he is attractive, and a good actor I don't personally have a thing for him. I leave that to my best-friend. So these new pictures are of Matt & Penelope on vacation, enjoying the sun, sand and lunch. I think it's a great idea for all couples to get some "alone" time, have a chance to reconnect. Penelope has always reminded me of a rat, in a good way, but a rat none the less. However, every since she has been dating Matt I have liked her more and more. Now if only I can get those pictures of her and Diddy out of my freaking mind, than I can once again sleep peacefully. ~Sigh~

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

The fact that Penelope has a little belly makes me swoon with joy. I'm going to have another oatmeal cookie to celebrate.

2/02/2006 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home