Wednesday, February 01, 2006

And The Saga Continues...

The thing is, I go to spin probably 5 x's a week, and their is one instructor named um, A. A is the only young male instructor and the first time I took his class he was busy eye humping his girlfriend, who honestly wasn't interested. The whole flippin' time she is just strolling along, not breaking a sweat. WHO doesn't sweat during a spin class? ~sigh~ So after a rather um awkward class, I decide to come back for some more eye humping. Day two, I show up looking nice, oh did I tell you I looked like ass the first class? No, okay well I did and I was embarrassed, so I show up looking nice, you know nice in that fitness kind of way. He takes no notice of me, at all. I'm not that vain or anything, okay well maybe I am. The thing is, he is not that attractive, but I still need to be acknowledged. I can't stand that I'm like an F'ing window, he sees right through me and no, not in a good way. So I drag my friend Lena their so she can get a good work out and we can make fun of his 12yr old g-f. If you checked out Cheeky Lotus then you know it was kind of funny, the whole shit thing. Anyways back to my point, the point was he was eye balling Lena the whole time AND in front of his rather nice g-f. I have decided I don't like Lena anymore, LOL. Kidding, I'm just not taking her anywhere ever again. I hate being the fugly one... ~sigh~ I'm pretty, right?! WHY won't he acknowledge that?!! I kinda tell this to my husband, who gee for some reason was offended. He kept repeating, "Why do you need another guy to find you attractive..." And proceeded to be glad that "A" wasn't eye balling me. Does he not get it? How selfish... ~giggle~ Okay, so I ranted and raved, now it's time to go drag the dead bodies out of the bath tub, oops I meant my kids. Later Alligators!!! P.s I'm not ugly, damnit. I'm not! P.s.s. This picture has nothing to do with the post except for the fact that it is cute and I love Lucy, don't you?! In fact everyone loved Lucy... Why doesn't every one love me? ~sigh~ (I'm smiling all, there is no self-pity, no really.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

"Everyone loved Lucy, why doesn't everyone love me?" - LMAO!

Vi, you are totally overreacting. He looked at me about 4 times in an hour. And I think after tonight's class, you see the light.

Everyone does love you. 350 readers can't be wrong. Or is it more now? Huh? Huh??

2/01/2006 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

BTW, you have poreless skin, a gorgeous face, and a rockin body. So, shuttie!

Love ya~

2/01/2006 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

He had to "read" your shirt, lol and he kept staring even though you had your man with you. Nope I'm averageing 110-140.

poreless, no
rocking body, um if you like jello. :0)

2/01/2006 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Do you need my input about what I think about you?

2/02/2006 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

You want me to bite you hard?

LOL...

2/02/2006 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Renee, that's not true. You're not funny.

Hahahahahahaha..ha..ha..hmmm.

I think we all took turns being each other's lovers throughout the bars of San Francisco. Didn't we now?

2/02/2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

(plugging my ears and singing la-la-la-la)

2/02/2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Good boy, Tige.;)

2/02/2006 07:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home