Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Double Britney For The Same Low Price

Seems we get to double are Britney posts today. It has come to my attention (2 days ago) that Britney will be a guest star on Will & Grace, which fortunately will end this season. I remember Britneys previous acting skills, lets hope they have improved. Because blurbs are cool...

Britney Spears will guest star on an episode of "Will & Grace," NBC announced Tuesday.

The pop star will appear as a Christian conservative sidekick to Sean Hayes' character, Jack, who hosts his own talk show, on the April 13 episode, the network said.

Jack's fictional network, Out TV, is bought by a Christian TV network, leading to Spears contributing a cooking segment called "Cruci-fixin's." (This will mark Britney Spears's first primetime television episodic appearance. Will & Grace guest-starring Britney Spears will air on Thursday, April 13 @8PM on NBC.) P.s. Thanks to justjared.com for the picture. If you haven't already been to his site you should go, it's always newly updated with the latest gossip and t.v. spoilers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

HEY! I love(d) Will & Grace. After I had S. and major PPD I literally lived for Will & Grace and Oprah. Sad existence, I know. But, I still feel a kinship with them. As they do with me. They DO!

As for Britney...eh. Whatever.

2/01/2006 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I loved Will & Grace in the begining but they are hoping along on one leg now.

Britney eh, whatever. (I agree)

2/01/2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

You are right. I didn't even Tivo them this season.

Can we go out this weekend?

2/01/2006 09:32:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, yep

2/02/2006 09:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home