Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Matthew McConaughey & Matthew Fox

Okay well I just found out that Matthew McConaughey is signed up for a new movie and guess who one of his co-stars is going to be? Matthew Fox, you know from Lost. Yeah, I can already tell that the audience will be full of women. It's attack of the Matthew's and I'm sure I'll be waiting in line.

"The Warner Bros. project is about events following the 1970 plane crash that killed members of the West Virginia-based Marshall University football team, along with most of its coaching staff, sports commentators and many of its local boosters.

McConaughey already has been cast as a determined coach named Jack Lengyel, who tries to rebuild the team. Fox is playing coach Red Dawson, who works with Lengyel."

P.s. So their won't be any mud involved, or wrestling, or mud wrestling, or showers? Wait football has showers, right?! ~Wink~

6 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Are they pre-selling tickets???

Lost is on tonight! I love Wednesdays!!!

Why am I yelling?

2/01/2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Cause your so excited and you just can't hide it.

2/01/2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL @ Renee. Frank will never let you down, Renee.

Lost is on tonight, oh yeah, oh yeah!!!!

2/01/2006 06:21:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Renee, it's you.

And I asked my Tivo, Lulu, and she said she's sure Frank likes the attention. She also wants to know what he looks like. Is he the new Series2? Cuz that'll get her so hot...

2/01/2006 09:36:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I am so mad, I had no idea it was going to be a re-run. I was disspointed, I cried. DID a LOT of yelling...

~sigh~

2/02/2006 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

I stayed in the shower where I could talk myself down.

And by that, I meeeean....

exactly what I said.

2/02/2006 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home