Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Disney Makes Video About Menstruation

Okay so I was over at Vera's site, I'm NOT Obsessed and saw this link to a video. Did you guys know that Walt Disney did a video about menstruation? Yeah, he did and it's rather boring. I was hoping for something dirty and funny and lame. ~sigh~ It's well informed though... I think next time we should have Mickey and Minnie talking about condoms, birth control, and safe sex. Having Mickey talk about how the "pull out" method is NOT fool proof, would make me laugh or you know throw up a little.

5 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

OMG... I don't even know where to begin. Pardon me while I go off to make sure that I'm well groomed.

3/29/2006 06:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jess Riley said...

I just imagined Mickey's high-pitched voice and "Ha ha!" as he explains about genital warts and laughed out loud.

3/29/2006 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!Do they really have to teach us how to clean ourselves, how to feel and how to exercise when we are menstruating?

3/29/2006 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

How many times did Katie and Tom have to watch this, I wonder?

3/30/2006 06:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

" ... next time we should have Mickey and Minnie..."

I'm thinking Donald and Goofy for the safe sex talk. You know, since Donald is such a stud muffin.

*grin*

Too warped?

3/30/2006 08:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home