Thursday, March 30, 2006

For American Idol Fans.... Taylor Hicks At Prom!

Fine, fine by now you guys should all know I LOVE me some American Idol and I only have a small amount of shame because of it. This is a picture of Taylor Hicks at his High School prom and can I just say, "WOW!" who the hell knew he was such a cutie with dark hair??! I love Taylor and hope to listen to him make a blues CD with lots of (his) harmonica playing... taylor_hicks_in_high_school1 taylor_hicks_in_high_school2 This is Taylor in high school and the girl is Brooke, I don't know the rest of her name. Thanks to Hollywood Rag.

8 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

Whoa! Taylor and Dermot Mulroney... separated at birth? He's got some yumminess goin' on there, I must say.

3/30/2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

I dunno, hook... but I'll bet Katharine comes out jigglin' again next week! The ONE time she harnesses those puppies, and she ends up in the bottom 3! LOL

3/30/2006 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I love Taylor. I really hope he wins.

I don't however like Kellie or Katherine or Bucky or Ace or Paris or Elliott. And Chris is on thin ice after that Walk the Line rip off and then claiming it for his own.

Go Taylor and Mandisa!

3/30/2006 12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would marry Taylor. I like him SO much!

3/30/2006 06:18:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

What a doll is he?! I love him. I love the gray hair. It suits him. He wears it well. Plus... all his grey makes my hair look really good ;)

3/30/2006 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Okay, seriously. not only to i love me some American Idol, but I love me some Taylor Hicks!!! He is one of my favorites.

3/30/2006 09:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised no one has commented on the ugliest prom dress EVER. I don't care what year it was; there's no excuse for that color.

3/31/2006 03:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, you seem to have a very well put together blog here!

Regards,
Custom Camera

4/25/2006 01:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home